OUTDOOR MOVIE TICKETS
- I’m having a ticket problem (getting them, got the wrong one, forgot to print, my dog ate my ticket, etc).If you have questions regarding tickets, voucher codes, etc, please contact our ticketing company See Tickets email@example.com or call the See Tickets customer support line at 1 (323) 908-0607. See Tickets customer support lines are open 8 am – 7 pm PST Mon – Sat.
- Do I have to print out my ticket?Nope! You may print it out or save it on your smartphone. We will scan your printout or your smartphone and you are good to go!
- I have a ticket voucher from a deal site (Living Social, Groupon, etc), What do I do?Deal sites have issued a unique Voucher Code to you. Just go to our website and order the tickets for the given show you want to attend and input your unique Voucher Code in the PROMO CODE box. Then you will be issued a barcoded ticket via email. This is your ticket into the event. Voucher codes that are not redeemed online will not be accepted at the door. Please be sure to read the redemption instructions found on your voucher. break If you have bought a 2-pack or a 4-pack, you can only use that given 2-pack or 4-pack for one (1) SFC event. break Discount tickets are not eligible for seating upgrades. break If you have any problems, please contact our ticketing company SEE TICKETS at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1(323) 908-0607. See Tickets customer support lines are open 8 am – 7 pm PST Mon – Sat.
- I have a Season Pass barcoded ticket, what do I do?Nice – High Five! Your Season Pass is valid for all outdoor events during our summer season! break If you have a barcoded Season Pass ticket purchased or redeemed from our website, we will scan your ticket at your first SFC event and then you will be issued a Season Pass card. From there you’re good to go! break 2017 Season Passes are valid for all outdoor events between April and October. They are not valid for Street Food Cinema: Special Edition, Street Food Cinema Elevate, and Yuletide Cinema.
- If an event is sold out can I still attend if I’m a Season Pass holder?The answer is YES! When our events sell out, we make sure to leave space for our Season Pass holders. break 2017 Season Passes are valid for all outdoor events between April and October. They are not valid for Street Food Cinema: Special Edition, Street Food Cinema Elevate, and Yuletide Cinema.
- Can I upgrade my general admission ticket(s) to reserved seating/VIP seating events?Yes! Upgrades are available based upon availability. To upgrade your ticket(s) ahead of time, please contact us here. break Discount general admission tickets (Groupon, Living Social, etc.) are not eligible for upgrades.
- Can I upgrade my general admission Season Pass to reserved seating?Yes! Season Pass holders can upgrade their passes to Reserved Seating for an event even if it’s sold out! Upgrades must be done prior to the event. To upgrade your tickets ahead of time, contact us here.
- Can I purchase a reserved seating Season Pass?Due to limited capacity in the Reserved Seating section, we do not offer Reserved Seating Season Passes. However, you can upgrade your Season Passes at any event even if it’s sold out! To upgrade your pass ahead of time, contact us here. Upgrades may also be made at the door of the event for $5.
- Can I buy tickets at the door at the event?If tickets are available, yes, you can buy tickets at the door. Door ticket sales begin at 6pm. You may purchase tickets with a credit card via the Street Food Cinema website or mobile app on iPhone and Android. break Please Note: Advance ticket holders enter first. If there are a large amount of ticket holders, door may be held to ensure we have enough space for ticket holders.
- If an event is sold out can I still purchase tickets at the door?If an event is sold out that means we are at capacity for that park. We would not be able to determine if we can allow tickets to be sold at the door until a majority of our advance ticket holders have entered the event. break Best Solution: Buy tickets in advance so that you are guaranteed entrance. If an event is sold out, we will announce on Facebook and Twitter.
- Are ticket prices the same if we purchase them at the door?That’s a negative, Ghost Rider. General Admission is $16 and Reserved is $21 at the door. However, Children ticket prices stay the same. break For ticket prices of events outside of the Street Food Cinema summer season, please refer to the event details page.
- I have a Street Food Cinema Gift Certificate. How do I redeem it?Each gift certificate has a unique Voucher Code. Just go to our website and order the tickets for the given show you want to attend and input your unique Voucher Code in the PROMO CODE box. Then you will be issued a barcoded ticket via email. This is your valid ticket into the event. break If you have bought a 2-pack or a 4-pack, you can only use that given 2-pack or 4-pack for one (1) SFC event. break Gift Certificates are only valid for outdoor events between April and October. They are not valid for Street Food Cinema: Special Edition, Street Food Cinema Elevate, and Yuletide Cinema. break If you have any problems, please contact our ticketing company SEE TICKETS at email@example.com or call 1 (323) 908-0607. See Tickets customer support lines are open 8 am – 7 pm PST Mon – Sat.
- Can I use my Street Food Cinema Gift Certificate or Season Pass at Street Food Cinema: Special Edition, Street Food Cinema Elevate, and Yuletide Cinema?No. Gift Certificates and Season Passes are only valid for outdoor events.
- Refunds? I bought a ticket but now I cannot attend. Can I get a refund?As a courtesy, we will reallocate your ticket(s) for another night in our schedule, based on availability. You must request ticket reallocation 24 hours prior to the originally ticketed event. If you would like to request a refund, we are happy to consider that as well. For all ticket reallocation and refund requests, please contact our ticketing agency See Tickets at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1 (323) 908-0607. See Tickets customer support lines are open 8 am – 7 pm PST Mon – Sat.
- Do I have to buy a ticket if I want to come just for the band, food trucks or movie?Yes, each ticket is a general grounds fee that provides access to all three event elements as well as additional amenities.
- Can children attend?Yes, of course! Children 6 – 12 are $6 for General Admission and $11 for Reserved Seating. Children 5 and under are free. break IMPORTANT: Please consult movie ratings to gauge appropriate content. To help further define general MPAA ratings, we also recommend Common Sense Media to evaluate the level of nudity, violence, and profanity.
- Can I bring a child to a movie that is rated R?We don’t recommend it. Children must be accompanied by an adult. To help further define general MPAA ratings, we also recommend Common Sense Media to evaluate the level of nudity, violence, and profanity.
OUTDOOR MOVIE EVENT DAYS
- Why do advance ticket holders enter first?We have limited space on the field.
- What if it rains?All events are rain or shine – as in light summer rain. We do not normally cancel events due to rain. In the case of extreme weather, the event will be postponed and rescheduled. Your tickets will be transferred to the new event date or you may receive a refund or reallocate your tickets to another event. If an event is postponed, you will receive an email with details regarding ticketing options. Any questions, please contact our ticketing agency See Tickets at email@example.com or 1 (323) 908-0607. See Tickets customer support lines are open 8 am – 7 pm PST Mon – Sat.
- We have a really large group (for a birthday party, proposal, just because we have a lot of friends…). Can we get a special group discount?Ah yes! Street Food Cinema is perfect for large groups! For parties fifteen (15) or more, you can reserve directly with the office here.
- Can I bring a picnic? Outside food and beverages?Absolutely! And we’ll always have tasty, picnic-ready food trucks with hot, delicious food ready to serve as well. Please refrain from bringing coolers over 9 quarts. break For outside food and beverage information on events outside of the Street Food Cinema summer season, please refer to the event details page.
- What is the seating like and can I bring a chair?“Seating” is on a beautiful grass field. Bring your own blanket or chair. Chair seating provided in designated areas along the sides of the field to allow all guests to see. Chairs must sit no higher than 6 inches off the ground (e.g. beach chair). No tall camping chairs, please. For chair seating arrangement, please refer to this General Event Seating Layout based on Exposition Park.
- What is “Reserved Seating” and does that include a chair?Reserved seating is the area in the front of the field reserved for Reserved Seating ticket holders, so you can arrive at any time and still be seated in the front. We do not provide chairs, however, you can bring a chair and sit in the designated chair area for that section. Please refer to this General Event Seating Layout based on Exposition Park.
- Is parking included with ticket purchase?Parking is not included. All parking lots are independently owned and operated. Street Food Cinema does not own or manage parking at any of the event sites besides Will Rogers. Most locations have street parking available.
- Can I bring my dog?Yes, most events are dog-friendly! break *Locations that DO NOT allow dogs are the Syd Kronenthal Park in Culver City, Veteran’s Park in Culver City, Grand Hope Park Downtown and King Gillette Ranch in Malibu.
- I’ve never been to an outdoor movie. What should I bring?We recommend blankets, pillows, hoodies, games, sunscreen, sunglasses and snacks. Although there are many food trucks and vendors with delicious food for purchase, outside food and beverage are also permitted, so you may opt to bring your own picnic.
- Are your events wheelchair accessible?They sure are! When you arrive at the event, notify an employee at the door and they will accommodate you accordingly. You will be placed in the designated chair seating area, which is along the sides of the field. Our restrooms are also accessible and we keep them clean, too!
- I have a food truck, band, idea, etc. How can I get involved with your event?Awesome! Just contact us here.
- Why do some events have more food trucks than others? Are you booking more food trucks?We book the food trucks based on the capacity of the particular park the event is being held at. We are constantly adding food trucks throughout the season. Often, we add trucks up until the day of the event. Definitely bring snacks just in case you have a little bit of a wait.
- Do you have any control over food truck service?Nope. All food trucks are owned and operated independently. If you have feedback regarding your experience please contact us here.
- What type of screen, projection, and sound do you use?Our screen is 52′ wide and 35′ high with an image 40′ wide and 22′ high. Cinema quality picture and sound.
- This is such a cool event. How can I get Street Food Cinema to come to our city?We’re always open to cities and locations. Just contact us here.
- What other events have you done?Our team has produced and co-produced a wide variety of events throughout Los Angeles, as well as Las Vegas and New York, including invitation-only, red carpet soirees and benefits. Check out our website at www.tilpr.com.
- What about private events?We have in the past… what’s stopping us now?! Send your inquiries here.
- Are you affiliated with any other outdoor movie events?Presently, Street Food Cinema is the ONLY outdoor movie series produced by TIL Events. We are not affiliated with any other outdoor movie productions.